The Advertising and Marketing Society's main objective is to show students that the science of business and marketing can be both educational and fun!
Don't miss out on our latest updates! Follow us on social media.
Sorry, we haven't got any updates!
Check back soon for more events
1) The Marketing and Advertising Society's main objective is to show students that the science of business and marketing can be both educational and fun! As well as adding something extra to your CV, we want members to create contacts and friendships that they can take with them when they leave University. Students will be able to express opinions, share ideas, meet new people with similar interests, and enjoy their time spent at university.
2) To make sure participants stay in touch with the latest trends, work opportunities and changes in the marketing industry.
3) Engage the members of the society in group discussions, creative projects, course-related events and guest lectures from University and various organisations.
4) Prepare and motivate students for their future placements and projects, and help them connect with fellow members.
5) Provide academic support and help to members of the society by advising, mentoring and one-to-one sessions.
Membership for society is £2 for the whole academic year.
MEET THE TEAM!
President: Natasha Bano
Treasurer: Hau Leek Wen
Inclusions Officer: Julian Leon D'Silva
Social Secretary: Ameera Iman Ahmed
Powered by MSL
Take a minute to update your profile so you will hear more about the opportunities and events you're interested in, and less about the ones you're not! Don't have time right now? You can always update your profile at yoursu.org/profile