This society is to introduce new and existing students to the culture of Philippines. We aim to be the platform for students to come together and meet other people and most importantly to have fun!
Don't miss out on our latest updates! Follow us on social media.
Sorry, we haven't got any updates!
Check back soon for more events
This society is to introduce new and existing students to the culture of Philippines. We aim to be the platform for students to come together and meet other people in the same situations with the same views and hobbies. Although our main target audience are Filipino students, we are more than happy to accept every other student that would like to join and learn about Philippines. What we hope to gain out of this is to enlighten people of the culture of Philippines, to paint the Country in a different light and inspire others to want to visit, as well as this we know from experience that a lot of new generation Filipinos lack an understanding of their own cultural background.
Aims & objectives:
1. Accommodate new people who attend the University and help to integrate them
2. An environment for people with the same views and interests to meet
3. To provide support and experience to anyone who needs it
4. To introduce people to Filipino culture
5. To provide a fun and safe environment for all
We welcome and educate all people that want to know about the culture of the Philippines. We have fun whilst doing so and we try and get to know members though the potential events below.
- Sports sessions (Basketball, Volleyball, Dodgeball etc.)
- Social Nights
- Collaborations with other societies
- Food Trips (Restaurants, Bars)
President - John Aguilos
Inclusions Officer - Ivann Pataueg
Treasurer - Siobhan Woo
Marketing Manager - Marie Schiff
Powered by MSL
Take a minute to update your profile so you will hear more about the opportunities and events you're interested in, and less about the ones you're not! Don't have time right now? You can always update your profile at yoursu.org/profile