Creating a collaboration between all design subjects & those with interests in design & the different years of study, to encourage growth, confidence & understanding of the creative design
Don't miss out on our latest updates! Follow us on social media.
Sorry, we haven't got any updates!
Check back soon for more events
This society is currently dormant. If you would be interested in becoming a committee member and running the society please email email@example.com
Aims & objectives:
1. To encourage members to gain a greater awareness and understanding in all fields of the design industry.
2. To build and improve networking between the design students themselves and possibly employers within the design industry.
3. To Collaborate between different design disciplines to create proactive design work suitable for showcases and portfolios, to increase employability of members.
4. To provide support to design students, by encouraging them to build confidence in their own design identity.
5. To help strengthen the individual’s portfolios, and prepare them for real life within the design industry.
Powered by MSL
Take a minute to update your profile so you will hear more about the opportunities and events you're interested in, and less about the ones you're not! Don't have time right now? You can always update your profile at yoursu.org/profile