A society for those interested in flying and designing drones, or engineering aspects of the technology.
Don't miss out on our latest updates! Follow us on social media.
Sorry, we haven't got any updates!
Check back soon for more events
This society will be focused on activities with RC Drones – from using FPV goggles to race them, to building them and repairing them from scratch. We will share knowledge about drones between each other, have flying and assembling lessons for those who does not have the required skills to safely operate and maintain drones, teach about safety requirements, have flying events where we will be able to share what we learned about drones.
1. Ensure all members know how to fly drones and how they work.
2. Encourage safe and responsible use of drones
3. Help people learn how to build and maintain drones.
4. Allow all members the opportunity to pilot a drone
5. Use new technologies, such as 3D printing, to make drones efficient in any manner.
Ensuring all our members have a fundamemntal understanding of flying drones and how they work, is our No. 1 value. All of our Drop-ins are in Priory Hall, next to the Alan Berry building, and below are our drop-in hours:
Powered by MSL
Take a minute to update your profile so you will hear more about the opportunities and events you're interested in, and less about the ones you're not! Don't have time right now? You can always update your profile at yoursu.org/profile