Work closely with Flying Start’s eBook platform provider, BibliU, to promote the Flying Start Scheme and gather feedback from its users.
You could become an EdTech Marketing Champion?
Within this role you would work closely with Flying Start’s eBook platform provider, BibliU, you will promote the Flying Start Scheme and gather feedback from its users.
This is open to any students from any year. This will be useful for anyone interested in marketing, promotions and project management. Applications are open but can close once all positions have been filled.
Why should you apply?
You could earn…
- A £50 Amazon voucher per month.
- Have an all-expense paid trip to London to meet with the BibliU team.
- Receive In-depth training about Flying Start and the BibliU platform.
- Gain potential career opportunities to join BibliU for exceptional Ambassadors.
- Mentorship and career guidance with BibliU.
- Receive a formal certificate of work experience and potential career opportunities within BibliU after university.
- And more!
Don’t miss out and Apply today. If your application is selected, you may be invited to an interview.
For a full list of the responsibilities and person specification please see the attached Internal job description list.
Please note this is not a Students Union opportunity and is provided by the Flying Start Team. Any questions about the role should be directed towards them.