International Student Information

Your Students' Union does not have access to admissions data, so we cannot assist with creating or issuing CAS letters. If you are experiencing a delay with receiving your CAS, or need any amendments to an existing CAS, please follow the guidance below.

Do not wait for your CAS to begin engaging with your course online as soon as you can. Read more about key dates and enrolment for International Students.

If you’re a new student…

If you have paid your deposit but are waiting for a CAS letter, please make sure you have met all your other conditions. We have been advised that the admissions team are working through CAS letters as quickly as possible and ask you not to chase via email. If you require an urgent update on your CAS, you should email the admissions team who sent you your offer.

If you have already received a CAS, but need any amendments, please email

If you’re a returning student…

If you have already started your course and need a CAS, for example to extend a visa you’ve already been granted, you can contact the team on

If you need to extend the visa you were granted for your current course, please read the extension information on the University website carefully. You will need to provide confirmation from your faculty that your course dates have changed, and you are required to attend for a longer time period.

Please do not contact the email address if you are a new student as the team will not be able to help you.

Powered by MSL