Skip to content
Skip to login
Skip to basket
Skip to admin menu
Skip to user menu
What is it?
The Course Rep System is run by Your Students' Union and exists to give you a voice on your
Course Reps are students just like you, they aim to see things from your point of view and they will
represent your academic interests throughout the University to make sure your voice is heard. They
there to help, so make sure you stay in contact with them and let them know of any feedback on your
university experience you have.
Any Student can volunteer to be a Course Rep. All you need to do is signup and then complete some
training. Once you've signed up we will be in contact with more information.
What do Reps do?
- Improve the student experience through representing the academic interests of all students on
- Gather feedback from students to raise to the University
- Help resolve course related issues affecting multiple students
- Signpost students to the most appropriate support services
- Represent students on their course in relevant meetings
- Sharing relevant information to students on your course
Why be a Rep?
- There are absolutely loads of reasons to be a Course Rep
- Make a difference in the quality of your education for yourself and others
- Boost your employability skills
- Enhance your CV with unique experience
- Network, meet new people and make friends
- Exclusive workshops, oppurtunites & events What do Course Reps do?
Course Rep term
The Course Rep system runs from 'September to September', so if your course started
different month you will need to reapply to be a Course Rep every September.
On the signup please enter the Course and Year of Study you will be enrolled on from September this
If your course is not listed please still apply and select 'Course Not Listed'. Then e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your course so we can
help get you setup.